In search of Glo's GPRS settings
Ever since early ds year when Glo's gprs surfaced back in school, Ive been trying to activate the gprs settings on my sim. I av activated d settings on my phone (from the wap configurator on sonyericsson.com/support) sometime ago but that only gave me a half GRPS bar that cant be worked wt. After calling the customer care (121->1) a thousand and one times to no avail, i decide to try calling at night. Fortunately enough, the call went through but 'All operators are (were) currently busy' so I was entertained with music and some voice over ads. Some 18 min later, an operator finally picked up and I explained things to him. He stressed I must av at least N100 on my credit before I can activate d feature. 'And au do I activate when I av the money?', I had asked but he went phut.
'Hello.......can you hear me? are u there?', I asked and he did answer he can hear me. But repeating my question, he went silent again. This went on for some minutes till I finally got fed up and have to hang up.
I wonder why Glo's GPRS settings should be that hard to get. The last time I had to urgentlly check my email, I had simply switched to my mum's MTN sim and almost immediately, the GPRS settings was automatically sent - without me even requesting for it.
Well, I think I have run out of patience waiting for Glo's GPRS settings. By the time you are reading this, I might have probably gotten myself a MTN sim.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home