Friday, February 16, 2007

When it pays to wait

Branched by an eatry in town this afternoon to have myself a little treat. As I ordered a cup of cream, two cute girls walked up behind me to make their order. I recognize them immediately as a futarian (student of my instituion) but pretend not to notice them. I however have it in mind that if they happen to make their order before me, I will simply walk up to them, ask if I may join them (which I'm sure they will accept) and chat with them. And if I happen to be through before them, sit somewhere and join them later when they are through.
Fortunately and unfortunately, I was through before them and took a sit somewhere in a corner. No sooner, they walked by and took the set of sits next to me. While I was silently making the choice of if to go or not, a man close enough to be my dad appeared from no where and joined them. From the way they talked, it seem he was the one who brought them. But what he was to them, I dont know. Did I hear you say a s***r dady? Na you talk am oh...no be me!
Well, thank God I have not been too hasty to join the girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home